Sunday, November 28, 2010

Overwhelmed

I was feeling despondent on my last post, feeling like the internet has aged too much for me to really get at any Pete & Pete fan content. But how did I forget about...archive.org? For the uninitiated, that is a site that lets you basically see any old web site that has long since gone the way of the spam-ad-ghost. I also remembered today Google Groups' practically unlimited archiving of Usenet, going back to the 1980's.

I now have way too many web sites to look through and analyze. I am feeling more than slightly overwhelmed, actually. I'm only on the 4th of 10 pages, and part of me was worried about how I could fill all of them-- now I have to figure out how to write them all in a cohesive manner. One page at a time...one page, at a time.

Fans expressing their fandom for Artie and Little Pete.

No comments:

Post a Comment